Time & Location
About the Event
Join Sex Coach Georgia Grace to explore how mindfulness can increase pleasure and orgasmicity. Mindful Sex can allow you to regulate your body, feel deeper connection with others, understand your desires and be more present in the dynamic experiences of pleasure. The benefits can be felt beyond the 'act' of sex to support your physical, psychological and emotional wellbeing in relation to your sexuality.
Informed by embodied therapy, mindfulness and neuroscience, this comprehensive two hour workshop will give you a deeper understanding of your orgasmic potential. We will work through the theory and anatomy of pleasure, and there will be opportunities to ask, share, discuss, feel and relate. This is an educational, experimental and clothes-on workshop.
This masterclass will teach the foundations of mindful sex. You are welcome to attend with your partner, friends, family, colleagues or solo, all people are welcome (18+).
- Practical and useful skills to be more present and mindful during sex
- Simple but powerful practices to connect with your body and others
- Tools to express yourself sexually
- Embodiment practices for solo sex or sex with others
- Basic breath, sound, movement and sensation techniques to help with your sexual inquiry
- Communication skills to give and receive exactly what you want
- Step-by-step guide for integrating mindfulness into sex
Accessibility: The Urban Health Collective have confirmed the entrance is wheelchair accessible, though the toilets are narrow. If you use a wheelchair please get in touch with Georgia (firstname.lastname@example.org) so she can support you in moving through the space with comfort and ease.
- Mindful Sex Workshop$50$500$0