Time & Location
About the Event
Every woman has the ability to feel pleasure, satisfaction and full-body orgasms during sex and it’s not as elusive as we’re led to believe. In this 2 hour workshop, we’ll explore the fundamentals of climax, how to feel more pleasure, the different types of orgasms and how to invite sensation into your own body and others.
Informed by embodied therapy, mindfulness and neuroscience, this comprehensive workshop will give you a deeper understanding of your orgasmic potential. This is an open and safe space with the opportunity to ask, share, discuss, feel and relate. This is an educational clothes on, hands off workshop for people of all genders, ages, sexualities and relationship choices.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Learn how to deepen presence, connection and intimacy
- Useful anatomical education to allow deepening access to pleasure
- Dozens of masturbation and self-pleasure techniques
- Ways to measure, respond to and explore arousal
- Mindfulness practices on how to explore orgasmic pleasure
- Self-awareness to support your inquiry into pleasure
- Tools for addressing common concerns that can block sexual desire, drive and arousal
WHAT TO BRING
- BYO drinks & nibbles
- Notepad & pen is optional
A bit about your host
With training in direct experiential learning, I apply a client-centred approach to educate and support people to become more aware of their bodies, sex and sexuality. Informed by embodied therapy, mindfulness and neuroscience, I support my clients with an open and safe approach, allowing for opportunities to ask, share, discuss, feel and relate. As well as working with clients in session, I facilitate workshops, I'm a media commentator, work in sex-tech and present to students, health professionals and educators on how to have useful, safe and intentional conversations around sex.
***I acknowledge not all women have a vulva and not all people who have a vulva are women/female. This class is inclusive of all experiences and is not limited to the cis/heterosexual experience of pleasure and relating. I intend to create a safe, welcoming and supportive space for all people.***
This ticket is non-refundable, please purchase mindfully.
- Sold OutFemale Pleasure Ticket$50$500$0